-
October 4th, 2006, 04:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Alright, my 97' is now oficcially sporting a Tinted Glass Targa Top!!! I got it all attatched and in place this evening. I have a few pics that I just took (if anyone wants some). I LOVE THIS THING!!!! It looks great and provides a really cool feel to the interior!!!
-
October 4th, 2006, 01:50 PM
#2
Inactive Member
This thread is useless without pictures! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
October 5th, 2006, 05:50 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i second the useless thread w/o pics comment. post...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
October 7th, 2006, 04:57 AM
#4
Inactive Member
How can I post pictures? I can't seem to get it!! Urhhhh!!
-
October 7th, 2006, 11:19 AM
#5
Inactive Member
Go to a site like photobucket.com and get yourself a free account. Then you upload your pictures to their site and when you want to show them off you post a link to them.
-
October 8th, 2006, 04:52 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Looks nice. Would like to see it at one of the meets sometime to get a closer look. I think I was more mesmerized at how new your seats looked though. [img]eek.gif[/img]
I'm trying to remember where you said you found it at.
-
October 8th, 2006, 03:10 PM
#7
Inactive Member
-
October 8th, 2006, 05:50 PM
#8
Inactive Member
Thank you! I always thought it sucked that Honda took the colored seat stripe away for the 96' and 97'. So, I wanted to fix that with some nice Red Stripe Seats in my Black 97'. I found them on E-Bay and they are in mint condition in every possible way (no typical del Sol seat wear to be found). In adding the Red Strip seats, I also added Black leather Shift & E-Brake Boots with Red Stitching and had a set of custom Floor Mats made that are Black with "del Sol" embroidered in Red. I also bought a Momo steering wheel that is Black Leather with Red Stitching. So, the whole interior is Black and Red (plus the Aluminum Dash Kit and Aluminum Gauge Bezel). I am really happy with how my interior turned out!
-
October 9th, 2006, 04:19 PM
#9
Inactive Member
No leaks at all, no road noise, no squeeks, no rattles. It is just like having a factory top on the car......only way cooler!!! It is also several pounds lighter than the factory top. So, it is easier to take on and off. It also latches right into the Storage Rack in the trunk. it still have my factory meatal top and allof its hardware so I can snap either top on or off whenever I feel like it.
-
October 9th, 2006, 07:09 PM
#10
Inactive Member
I'm lazy...so where did you get the glass?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks